“Don’t Go Make It Wrong”
Tiffany co-wrote all the songs with producer, Grammy nominated songwriter, Jayne Olderman.
Tiffany’s lyrics reflect a level of maturity and depth that will connect with anyone who has lived and loved, yet, Tiffany’s music has a youthful perspective and musicality to attract even the youngest listener. She has a natural, intuitive, soulful vibe; boldly experimenting with musical twists and turns with such innocent abandon that the result she creates is a fresh new approach to music.
Since October of 2006; Tiffany's songs "There is No City as Pretty as Savannah" and "Why Can't It Just Be Christmas?" have spent more than 10 weeks in the top 25 of BILLBOARD HOT 100 SINGLE CHARTS! ‹
"About the musicians:
*Jayne Olderman cowrote, produced, engineered and mixed the songs
* Morris “Mo” Pleasure on bass and keys (former Musical Director for Earth Wind and Fire, recently working with Roberta Flack, Natalie Cole and Maxwell),
* Dick Smith on guitars (Kenny Loggins, EW and F, Aretha Franklin, etc..),
* Ricardo Jordan on drums (Roberta Flack, George Duke, Maxwell, etc..),
* Ricky Hunter on drums,
* Patrick Belden on bass and guitars (Award winning sound designer),
* J. Donte Harris on “What’s It To You?”,
* Julio Miranda on guitars,
* Blake Whitworth on guitar,
* Joey Melotti on live B3 Hammond and piano (Barry Manilow, Michael Bolton, the CBS Michael Jackson special, etc.“.),
* Garrison “Bert” Elliot on bass and more!
About the songs:
"Come Back to Me Baby"; My boyfriend enlisted and left for boot camp. Need I say more?
"Don't Go Make it Wrong"'; It’s easy to be in love when everything is going smoothly. But if there’s a bump in the road; some people blow it all out of proportion: like my song says: "Don't make a mountain where there is none! Don't make a problem; we don't have one!" Hope this song helps if you ever have a little fight!
"This is The Life"'; "There is the Gift of Life You are Given"; what you do with it is the "Life you Give Yourself" And to share it with someone you love? Heaven!!
"What's It To You?"; I think there is something between us, do YOU think there is something between us? “What’s it To You?
“Diamond Reprise”; Just being yourself is more than enough; you’re a diamond in the rough.